HELM ONE BUSINESS PORTFOLIO
HELM ONE is our integrated business banking portfolio through which you can easily manage your finances with greater flexibility for businesses with large transaction volumes and higher cash deposit levels.
Helm Business Banking
Helm One Business Portfolio
Added benefits with your Helm ONE Portfolio
- With any of our checking account options, you can set and activate a variety of alerts when enrolled with our Helm Online service. For example, you can set an alert to notify you when your account’s starting balance is at or below the minimum amount specified. Account alerts are free of charge.
- View up to 13 months of statements once enrolled with our Helm Online service.
- Download banking transactions once enrolled with our Helm Online service.
- FDIC Insurance: The FDIC covers all types of deposits, including checking accounts, money market accounts and certificate of deposit up to the maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000) per corporation, partnership or unincorporated association.
The HELM ONE portfolio includes:
• Helm Business Checking Account offers easy access to your money that allows unlimited monthly transactions. Helm Business Banking allows for easy cash management with high volume of transactions, use of checks and wire transfers to manage your business cash flow. There is a minimum balance requirement to avoid the imposition of fees and this account is non-interest bearing.
• Business Money Market Account are similar to savings accounts, but require you to maintain a higher balance to avoid monthly fees. Interest accrues daily and is credited to your money market account on a monthly basis. Customers can use checks or wire transfers to make withdrawals. Transfers and withdrawals from a money market account is limited to a combined total of six (6) per calendar month. There is a minimum balance requirement to avoid the imposition of fees.
• VISA® Credit Card allows you to make every day purchases – at restaurants, office supply stores, gas stations, etc., online and even places that do not accept cash or checks, such as hotels. Your Helm Bank USA VISA Credit card allows you to cover your corporate expenses anywhere in the world. Our credit cards require collateral in the form of a Certificate of Deposit in amount(s) equivalent to the credit line extended on the card.
For minimum balance requirements, monthly service fees and additional consumer account information,
please refer to the Products, Services & Fees schedule.
Have a question on which deposit account is best for you?
Make an appointment today with one of our Commercial Managers located in any of our Account Representative Offices or branch. They will personally assist you in selecting the best account that fits your banking needs. Refer to the Offices tab for hours of operation and locations.